The term eunuch (/ˈjuːnək/) generally refers to a man, typically from antiquity, who had been castrated in order to serve a specific social function.Wikipedia
Jezebel makes eunuchs and surrounds herself with them. They are her associates, family, and friends. They are also her ex-associates, ex-family, and ex-friends. They simply don’t stand up to her.
How does Jezebel make Eunuchs?
- Develops a soul tie with victims by probing for information.
- Attaches itself to open hurts and wounds of fears and insecurities in victims.
- Jezebel draws victims to herself, doesn’t point them to Jesus as their source of strength.
- Jezebel will use what you are emotionally sensitive to as a weapon to control you.
- Jezebel makes you codependent on her for strength.
- Jezebel teaches by usurping spiritual authority from God.
Jezebel does six things to get people to castrate themselves: 1) Entice, 2) Harass, 3) Defile, 4) Torment, 5) Isolate, and 6) Make weak or sick.
- Eunuchs have no inner strength. They draw their strength from Jezebel.
- Eunuchs are Jezebel’s guards. They tend to guard anyone with a Jezebel spirit.
- Eunuchs will always protect the peace of Jezebel.
- Eunuchs have misplaced loyalty. They submit to Jezebel but not to God.
- Eunuchs seek Jezebel’s permission and approval for everything.
- Eunuchs make things hard and difficult to do.